(Are you coming or going from unfamiliarplace.com ?)

Sunday, June 14, 2009

volunteer hours

Finally finished all mine yesterday. I had to get in five that I was still lacking. I did like six at the start of my highschool career, and thought to myself, "Wow, I'm sure on the fast track!" The next twenty-five were THIS MARCH. anyway.

It feels kind of good to be unstressed with that. Since, you know, I can now gradjeeate. I wonder if it's how one of my friends said; he said, "Mebbe I ain't doin' the work because subconsciously I don't want to be able to graduate and move away (paraphrased)". Every time I thought about it, my mind was like, "Some other time - there's plenty of time." Then on Friday I was thinking that, and I was like, "Holy crap! No there ain't!" So I went and did it.

Fascinating story, eh?!?! Anyway, trumped my secret fears of leaving, or at least their ability to interfere with my graduation. Let's just hope I find time to study for English on Wednesday, rather than, say, playing games all day.

1 comment: