(Are you coming or going from unfamiliarplace.com ?)

Friday, May 14, 2010

no I did not write that sir

I may have written about everything
about as in somewhere in the area of
not about as in concerning
I may be in fact the origin of all literature
or somewhere quite close to all
it’s verily amazing
how I managed this
up to and including nine thousand years ago
when I appear to be oh around eighteen now

the secret is that I believed in myself
people told me I could do anything if
I only only only BUHLEEVED in myself
this did I do
now I have authored every work ever
oh, every classic novel
it turned out to be quite easy

you try it
you be their author
author them
author your life
also don’t steal my idea
I think it’s pretty cool
thanks

except Twilight
I didn’t author Twilight
thank God

No comments:

Post a Comment